incidents
fleet photos

Special interests:
Wheaton Rescue Squad
Montgomery County Heart Association HEARTMOBILE
Original Dodge/Atlantic Research MICU's and GMC/Providence replacements
Kensington's Sentinel and Pierce ambulances
other MCFRS EMS

Please send lists/prices to wvrs158@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

brucobuff:
Some of those requests may be a little difficult to come by in slide form, only a few photographers burned film on EMS units in the 1970s.
My personal Montco slide collection is less than 60, most came as extras in trade.
I would suggest looking for B/W or color prints, too.
I know of only 1 source to buy original slides: www.fireapparatusphotography.com. Shaun Ryan lived in the DC Metro during the 80s-90s, and has a number of Montco rigs.
I would suggest Steve Lichtman as a source of Montco EMS material, not sure if he is still a member of WVRS.

wvrs158:
B-I-N-G-O-!-!-! Thanks, "Buddy"! I was really getting worried there for a while.
Now "Buddy's" a little richer, and I'm grinning from ear-to-ear.
I just added 91 more slides to my collection, including a few dating back to the early 60's. W-O-O-H-O-O-!-!-!
So now I'm expanding my search to include the 1950's.
Would still like to see some vintage MSFA parade photos.
And, don't forget. I'm not afraid of EMS units.
Dig them out guys, dig them out.

wvrs158:
Bumpin' it up to the top! Just picked up another 72 MCMD slides. Still got plenty of room for more! Elie, Gearhart, Kimble, Madderom, Mogush, Ryan, Woods... those are just a few of the names I'm looking for. Whether you've got 5 or 100, no numbers too little or too big. Let me hear from you. Thanks!

Ray
wvrs158@hotmail.com

wvrs158:
Sorry, not into the whole social media circus. I avoid it like the plague. Saw some interesting MSFA Ocean City photos in the Maryland Fire Apparatus Gallery and would like to speak to Don Gardner and/or Tim Wilson about them. I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has contact info to share, please let me know. Thank you.
Ray

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version